If you are looking for a gift or unique piece of art, you've found it. I love to draw portraits! So take a look at what I've done, check out the pricing and FAQ and if you like what you see and want one of your own, let me know! My email is tewcute@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And the winner is ....

Jenna!!! Congrats on being the winner of an 8x10 drawing!

I have been subbing the same high school classes for the last few days. I polled the students on their favorite numbers between 1 and 10-and the most common favorite number was 7, followed closely by 6. And since Jenna is the 7th commenter, she wins! So send me your photo!!!

1 comment:

jenna said...

sorry for getting back to you so late we went on vacation, and i just found out i won the drawing before i left on vacation...so do i just email you a picture that i want you to draw or what are the requirements...does it have to be just me in the pic? im sooo excite!!! haha