If you are looking for a gift or unique piece of art, you've found it. I love to draw portraits! So take a look at what I've done, check out the pricing and FAQ and if you like what you see and want one of your own, let me know! My email is tewcute@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Salt Lake City

Jeff's Mom and Dad got married in the Salt Lake City Temple. They used to have a picture of the temple before their house caught fired and ruined it. For Christmas, Jeff and I wanted to give them something special since they have been so sweet to us. Jeff suggested I draw a picture of them, and add the temple in the background. It was my first attempt at a building-they're tougher than I thought. I forgot to take a photo of the drawing before it was framed-which means trying to get an angle without a glare.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Anna! I had no idea how talented you are. Sheesh!