If you are looking for a gift or unique piece of art, you've found it. I love to draw portraits! So take a look at what I've done, check out the pricing and FAQ and if you like what you see and want one of your own, let me know! My email is tewcute@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Seminary Trouble


When I was attending church seminary I got caught skipping class by my teacher. He suggested I could make it up by drawing a picture of Christ for him. I was happy to accept the offer. I was just at his house New Years Eve-it's framed by his bedroom door so its the first thing he sees when he leaves his room for the day. The picture of the picture is a little blurry because well, it was framed and the glass makes it glare. I drew this right before I turned 17.

1 comment:

M and W said...

Have I ever told you how jealous I am of your talent to draw? You're amazing! I wish I could draw half as good as you.